Founded more than 100 years ago, this global law firm handles complicated litigation, corporate, intellectual property, restructuring, tax, and counseling matters for major national and international clients.
The firm lacked visibility into available resources and services when fulfilling meeting requests. They also were experiencing a breakdown in communication among various departments required to manage a meeting or event.
Lastly, they required an easy-to-use system for managing all scheduled meetings and events. They sought a meeting and room scheduling solution provider that would help solve these issues and provide excellent customer support.
After reviewing service providers such as Condeco and Meeting Room Manager, the law firm selected EMS Software because the capabilities best matched their requirements.
Within three months, the firm realized a return on their EMS investment as they significantly reduced costs and increased productivity. They also were able to differentiate their brand by creating positive meeting experiences with prospects, partners, and customers. The firm:
- Increased their overall space utilization
- Reduced the square footage per employee
- Consolidated multiple meeting scheduling systems into just one system
- Reduced administrative time spent managing meetings
- Enabled their space to reflect their brand personality and organizational culture