Thank you for attending EMS Live! 2016 and for all of the incredible, useful feedback you’ve provided thus far. As we drop the curtain on EMS Live! 2016, I am already thinking about our plans to gather again next year, October 14-16, at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, Georgia. EMS Live! 2017 will be a must-attend event, encompassing the successes and the lessons learned from this year’s conference.
In the meantime, I wanted to share my predictions for 2017, and extend a special offer to you for next year’s conference.
Top 5 Predictions for EMS Live! 2017
- Product Advancements– This one’s easy. You’ll definitely learn more from our product team leaders PG Bartlett, Akshay Mahajan, and Assad Jarrahian about how EMS is delivering on all stages of the meeting/event lifecycle. The accessibility and integration improvements we have made - and will continue to make -- in UX and QA testing will benefit both expert and everyday users.
- Customer Experience – Our customers will be better connected and more informed than ever before through dedicated account managers, advancements in online documentation, semi-annual focus groups, and tighter handling of support tickets and enhancement requests.
- Networking Opportunities – We know that practical training and inspirational keynotes are important, but EMS Live! isn’t complete without ample opportunity to network with your peers. Networking events will be core to the agenda at EMS Live! 2017 so that you can spend even more quality time with your direct peers.
- Expert-Led Sessions – Next year, you’ll selecting which sessions to attend will even be more challenging. Whether the presenter is an EMS customer or one of our crack service professionals, we’ll continue to raise the bar in terms of practical and focused educational sessions (Of course, we’ll continue to record them and make the presentations available following the event!)
- Excitement and Fun – We’ll cool the event down just a smidge by moving it back to mid-October and taking it to the stylish and modern Marriott Marquis in downtown Atlanta. We’re planning all-new entertainment options for our attendees that are sure to excite, and you’ll have plenty of opportunity to experience Atlanta’s world-class attractions such as the Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, the CNN Center and the College Football Hall of Fame.
EMS Live! 2017 won’t be the same without you. We’re extended a limited time, early-bird offer to this year’s participants of $895. Register now to secure this special offer through September 21, 2016. See you next year!