With EMS Live! 2015 well underway, I can’t help but think about meeting you next year at the Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort and Spa in Phoenix, Arizona. While your feedback continues to pour in, I want to thank you for joining us in Orlando, share my 2016 predictions, and extend a special offer to you for next year’s conference.
Top 5 Predictions 2016
- Product Advancements – You’ll see and hear about how we’re advancing meeting lifecycle management with push notifications on mobile, digital room signs, even better Microsoft® Outlook support, analytics, and smarter searching for availability. PG Bartlett, vice president of product, will continue to demonstrate how EMS Software provides the greatest breadth and depth of functionality for the expert user and the fastest and easiest way to schedule a meeting for the everyday user.
- Customer Experience – With one year defining and leading a dedicated Customer Experience Program, vice president Jacob McNulty will share what’s being done to ensure that every interaction with our company is effortless and enjoyable. He’ll provide a progress report chalk full of information on how we’re improving our partnership with you.
- Networking Opportunities – One of the best ways to stay ahead is to share challenges and solutions with your cohorts. That’s why we’ll continue to offer the regional networking sessions, as well as add more networking opportunities such as a one-day executive track, charity golf tournament, and new customer welcome reception to the 2016 schedule.
- Expert-Led Sessions – This year we are honored to have more than 12 customers and five industry experts lead informative, results-focused sessions. I personally invite all of you to share your success stories at next year’s conference. We’ll be adding an Awards Ceremony for the best customer-led sessions or case studies across multiple categories.
- Fun, Fun and More Fun – Like Orlando, Phoenix is yet another destination jam-packed with things to do. At the Marriott, you’ll experience the award-winning Wildfire Golf Club featuring the Palmer Signature Course, four acres of swimming pools, whirlpools and waterslides, and the world-renowned Revive Spa. Off the property, you can hike in the McDowell Sonoran Reserve or up Camelback Mountain, plan an excursion to the Grand Canyon, and much more.
To stay up-to-date on the latest news and information about next year’s conference, subscribe to receive emails.
Because we’d love for you to join us next year in Phoenix, we’re offering EMS Live! 2016 registration at the 2015 Early Bird price of $895 for a limited time. Register now to secure this promotional offer through November 11, 2015. See you next year!